Monday, December 5, 2011

Sing K & Sapi Island 2Days trip

Went Sing K and Sapi island trip a week after I was back from KL :)
This trip was awesome but it would be great if she was around too >< but too bad she is busy =P Anyway, I have great time with the gang and knowing new friends =)

Let the pictures do the talking =)
 The partial boys

 Thung
 Cherrisa & I

Zenyi & I
 The sweets sticky couple
 Beer section


Ths Sun and The Sea =)

Wanted to have another trip but not much time for us to have another trip like this for this sem as Finals is coming soon, together with piling up assignments and presentations =( Can't wait for the holidays to drop by =) and not to forget about my favourite month of this year, The Christmas ♥ Is going to celebrate this special day with my special people =) also wish The Rebels to have good shows and all the best in Genting =) Jia You!!
 Happy December everyone ♥
Time flies~ Semester 1 is ending d :)

No comments: