Sorry for the procrastinated post =P
Here it is =) It's going to be a long long post as this Christmas was celebrated happily all day long starting from the 23rd night till 25th morning =P
On 23rd, I had a Christmas dinner held at Aunty Elisa's place =) Is an awesome and warm dinner that I'll never forget. It's been years since I last have a proper Christmas dinner with turkey, Christmas tree and gifts ever since I started dancing and cheerleading =) I'm so glad being invited! The food is awesome delicious that evening. After the dinner, I went back hostel and started working on the Christmas gift that we are hand-making for our Church's aunties and uncles =) When I finally finish stitching, is already 6am in the morning =.='' which I then have to wake up at 7am =S
The night at Aunty Elisa's
Turkey =D
Us
CeaserSalad
Macaroni Cheese
Meatball?!
Garlic Bread
Fruit Cakes
Banana don't know what but is very nice =P
The Girls
Here's the Christmas eve =D
One whole night of not sleeping the night before, I was so hyper and started the day with all sorts of craps and crazily taking pictures with everyone and making nonsense jokes but it was fun =) We went Dim Sum early in the morning, then went SingK the whole afternoon for hours =S Awesome high!! I even went shopping and bought clothes for CNY =P I just can't stop going shopping =) After that, I went church for Christmas Eve Give-a-Gift night where the rest of them went OneB for dinner=) Having the whole afternoon singing non stop, still continue singing at church =D Have pastry for evening tea and exchanged gifts =)
Dim Sum as Breakfast =)
Shalalala~~
The crazy 4 girls =)
Gifts
Lol..after chursh, the night is still young =) But most of us are tired d =P We went Sutera Habour, a very nice beach resort to countdown and enjoy fireworks though it is miles away =P But still we had fun!
At Sutera Habour with my girl
After counting down, we passed the curfew to return Uni so we decided to sit all night long at McD =P Crazy us? Yes indeed! Chats and Laughters filled up the night but I knocked out for an hour sleeping at McD =P went back uni at 6am in the morning and I get myself ready for Christmas Day Sunday Service at church whereas the rest are sleeping soundly =S After a crazy 39 hours of not sleeping, I'm still standing and able to perform for choir singing =P Then went for carnival and here it is, exactly 48hours of not sleeping and I finally knocked out burying myself in my bed for the rest of the day and the day after =P There it goes my happening memorable Christmas countdown celebration with a bunch of awesome friends ♥
1st Xmas gift
2nd
3rd
It's been a crazy week for me and I have had enough of fun =D
Is time to get my mind prepare for my finals and welcoming new year 2012 with peace and love ♥
Smile =)
No comments:
Post a Comment