I'm suppose to be studying for my 2nd last midterm now but this subject is seriously putting me to sleep =P
I need to keep myself awake to cover up all those I needed to study so I sneaked out some time to blog as is been a long time since I last blog right? =P
I had a week of mid semester break last week and I decided to flew back KL =) it was a last minute plan actually (that's how I roll la =P) many asked why the sudden thought but I did not give an infinite answer simply because there's no why. I go according my desire and my mood. I miss home and I miss my boy =) Besides all these, I have things to be settle back in kl that's why I needed to be home =P
Is definitely feel great to be home, sleeping on the familiar bed in an air-conditioned room and looking at these familiar faces of mom, dad, sis and bro =) Had dinner together, went night market with the family and lunch and so on =) Even went back to grandparents place and met my new born cousin who is only a month plus old =) He is super tiny but cute =D
Hao Ze ♥ =)
I did not do much throughout the week actually =P went back Rebels' practice and miss stunting so much ='( I miss cheer so much. I realized how much I love cheer and stunting =) Then went show at Yak Chee primary school =)
Went DimSum with my crazy gang =)
I coincidently saw this number plate and the 4-digits are so familiar =) You guess ?!
I also had time with sis and the gang yumcha =)
I miss Ai and Sabah so much when i'm back in KL and I wonder why? =P
The man has been with me throughout this whole week. Miss him =P
We had so much great time together and he brought me to this place where I have not been there for a very long time =) and I miss going there so much =)
He made me smile =D
Thanks for this awesome week =) I really did enjoyed though rough time happened but we got it settled right? =P
♥
The time was so little back home but I appreciated it =)
and now I'm back in Sabah continue grinding till the next return =D
*Back to study*


No comments:
Post a Comment