Friday, January 13, 2012

Random thoughts

No sure what to have for the title.
Is just some random thoughts :) 
The line is finally working a little bit faster, so I decided to blog before I head home for CNY :)

Is having my Finals for semester 1 for the past 2 weeks :P Wasn't performing very good and it's been having insomnia. Kind of stress up too..Having bad time management as well.
Put aside all these stressed up moment of my exam, what do I have to say? I'm excited to go home this time :) 
Really excited :) was packing just now and realized how much I missed home :P All kinds of food running into my mind :P

Bought lots of new clothes and heels for this CNY :) Spent like no one business and I'm finally broke now :P 
anyway, am feeling the CNY mood but miss home more, can't wait to see mom and sis back home ;P wonder how's things back home :P 
the weather is slowly getting warmer here in Sabah and many fell sick due to lethargies and sleep deprivation. Please drink loads of water people :)

Before I end this, wishing everyone Happy CNY and Happy Holidays :) 

No comments: