yeap, indeed i got another new baby from mommy and daddy =D
I have my laptop well delivered by DELL's worker today =)
Thank you very much <3
I seriously need to thank God for being so so nice to me =) i have a very lovely family! a very understanding patience boyfriend and a bunch of good friends that have been here with me =0
and...I got myself into Local Uni (which is far but still it's okay) , then i was trained in a company to experienced working and got myself a smart phone =) after all, mom got me a new car and now a laptop for my study. For the past few months, mom and dad have fulfilled everything i needed and wanted. Thank you =)
Thank God for giving a chance to be in this family =)
am gonna start all over new in Sabah within 4 days time for at least 3 years =)
i know i'm gonna learn and come back to be somebody =)
May God bless =)
No comments:
Post a Comment